Health Coaching with an 80/20 Wellness certified coach allows you to explore, with expert support and guidance, exactly what foods are best for YOUR body.
What we don’t do is dwell on calories, carbs, fats, proteins, restrictions, or lists of good and bad foods. This approach can be confusing. We want to set you up for success.
So instead, we will work with you to understand the importance of creating a balanced, healthy life, free of guilt and full of fun. We will guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices that best support you as an individual.
7 day Recharge. Some of us just need a little support and balance. During this week, we’ll access your eating and exercise habits and make simple suggestions that will best fit your lifestyle.
30 Day Clean Eating Challenge. Rid yourself of processed foods and refined sugars for 30 days and replace it with WHOLE foods. We’ll provide everything you need to succeed from grocery lists, healthy recipes, best snack options and more!
90 Day Energy Program. This is not a quick fix; this is about your desire to want to create a better life for yourself. For 90 days, you learn how to adopt healthier habits that will last a lifetime.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of the 80/20 Wellness Health Coaching Program, you will…
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel great in your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Improve your personal relationships
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program will include includes…
- Weekly or monthly coaching sessions
- E-mail support between sessions
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- Simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- Access to our monthly newsletter with the latest health and fitness tips
- Your coach’s personal commitment to your health and success
Additional services include…
- Cooking classes (individual or group)
- Grocery store tours
- Kitchen and pantry makeovers
- Meal-planning assistance
Group Nutrition Coaching is a great alternative to individual sessions if you like the idea of having a nutrition coach but are looking for a more affordable option. We host weekly group coaching sessions in New York City and Brooklyn. Join us and other busy professionals as we lead you in a fun, fresh and creative approach to healthy living. These sessions are held once a week for six weeks (45 minutes long).
Contact us for more details and to schedule and individual consultation with a certified health coach.