Get Fit

Let’s face it: getting fit and staying fit is not an easy task. It takes patience and hard work. Focusing on our fitness is supposed to be fun and rewarding, but so often it just feels frustrating and difficult, and we just give up.

At 80/20 Wellness, we aim to motivate, educate and inspire you to achieve your all-time physical best! At the same time, though, we understand that you cannot be focused on your fitness program 100% of the time. We only expect an 80% commitment from you. As for the other 20%, well, that’s where you get just be yourself and relax.

We develop exercise programs that fit your specific needs and goals. We strive to empower each of our clients with accurate information and resources to help you feel more confident in your fitness endeavors.  Whether you want to make changes to your present program or to safely begin something new, we can help you get where you want to be over the long-term.