All workshops are customizable and designed to educate participants on how food, exercise and our overall lifestyle choices affect us so much more than we think. Every choice we make affects our attitudes, mood, productivity and even our relationships.
The 80/20 Wellness trainers create a lively discussion and informative materials, such as healthy eating worksheets. We have also teamed up with some of the healthiest and most reputable food companies in the US, including Fresh Direct, Peeled Snacks and Raw Crunch Bar, to provide employees snack options that will keep them running full steam ahead.
Our workshops are designed to address a series of key wellness and nutrition topics. We recommend a six-month training period. Over the course of the program, employees will learn how to make the right food choices (what to eat and when) to optimize their outlook and maximize performance. Your employees will walk away from each session equipped with the tools to empower them to make better choices.
- Breakfast to Go: Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, but it is also the one that most people are likely to skip. This workshop focuses on helping employees understand how to make healthy choices on the go. Healthy breakfast snacks will be served.
- Healthy Lunchtime Eating: ~70% of employees eat at their desks several times a week. This workshop helps educate employees about what’s best to eat wherever they may be lunching. (Hint: It’s generally not out of a vending machine!)
- 3pm Snack Attack: This workshop focuses on helping employees beat the afternoon slump by providing a discussion about what to look for when the afternoon munchies start calling. Session includes healthy snacks.
- Stress Fighting Foods: Work can be stressful! This workshop focuses on helping employees beat the stress by choosing the right foods and snacks. Session includes healthy snacks.
- Coffee is Crack: This workshop focuses on helping employees beat their caffeine addiction by providing a discussion about how to quit the caffeine kick.
- Go Seasonal: This workshop focuses on the importance of seasonal eating and how to eat the best of fresh and seasonal goods.
- Customized Workshops: If you have a specific goal or need, or you would like an extended Wellness Program, we can develop custom workshops for you.
Other Corporate Services
- Walk n’ Learn: Walk n’ Learn is a unique series of 30 minute workshops that can help your employees reduce their waistlines, beat the afternoon slump and pick up their energy. Let by an 80/20 Wellness instructor, these sessions require employees to put on their sneaker and hit the streets for a brisk walk and a discussion about healthy living. A healthy snack is provided at the end of the ‘walk-out’. Sessions can be booked 1-2 times per week for 10, 25 and 50 week series. Each session has a maximum capacity of 10 people. Additional people can attend for an additional fee.
- Personal Coaching: One-on-one weekly coaching sessions (25-minutes per session) are also available to all corporate clients. We recommend that employees sign up for three or six-month packages to get maximum benefit.
Contact us for more details and a free estimate.